Saturday, June 29, 2013

Romantic Letter To Partner

Dear Kyra,
This is James writing to you after a very long time. It has been quite some time that we talked through the letters and it was well before our marriage that I wrote to you. There is something very special about you that I still feel the same for you which I felt after
catching the first glimpse of yours during the college fest. There is nothing much that has changed, only that you have put one some weight.
SORRY. SORRY. I was just kidding. But, after all, the weight never mattered to me. You are the love of my life and there is nothing which can change this, till death do us part. Kyra, there are many things which I want to tell you; but the only thing which I get to remember when I write to you is that I love you and I shall continue to do so forever.

Love you,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...