Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wedding Acceptance Letter


Mr. Edward

Dartmouth Park Road

London, NW4 1SU

Dear Mr. Thorne,

I was overjoyed at receiving your wedding invitation yesterday.  I am proud that you have chosen me as one of your godparents for the wedding.  I have had a lot of valuable experiences
about parenthood and I wish to be able to share them with you.

I am very happy that you have finally found the love of your life.  I have seen your picture together and I can see by the look in your eyes that you love each other dearly.

I have work on the day of the wedding, but I will work out my schedule soon so I could attend it.  In case I cannot cancel my appointment, I will go to your wedding right after my scheduled meeting which will be held at a venue near your church.

Congratulations and I hope I can help with the wedding preparations in any way possible.
Warm regards,

Julia john

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...