Monday, January 21, 2013

Journalism Seminar Letter

From,
Mr Gibbs,
Senior Editor,
The Daily News,
London
To,
Ms Miranda,
Journalists’ Association,
London

Dear Ms Miranda,
I, Mr Gibbs, am writing this letter in response to the letter which you forwarded to me inviting me for the annual seminar on journalism. I would like t mention that I have accepted this invitation and
I shall be coming to this seminar with a team of four of my junior editors as well. I am writing this letter on behalf of all these people. I would take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the Journalists’ Association for inviting my staff for the seminar. This shall bring in more substance in their efforts in this field.

This keeps up the promise of developing the journalism ethics in the minds of the budding journalists and editors all over the country. I shall make sure that all of them find time to attend this valuable and future orientation aligning seminar. Hoping to find your healthy self soon in the forthcoming seminar,

Yours faithfully,
Mr Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...