Saturday, January 19, 2013

Invitation Acceptance Letter

From,
Mr Jones
To,
Mrs Trelawney
Dear Mrs Trelawney,
It has been an extremely pleasant surprise that your daughter is getting married. I had been out of town and it is for this reason that I received your invitation letter only after a week that it had reached me. Pardon me for the delayed reply to your invitation. I would like to mention that
I shall be coming to fulfil your invitation as it has been a long time dream to see Bertha blushing in a wedding gown. I still remember vividly how excited you were in the early days when Bertha was around 5 years old and since then you have been planning this day which has finally dawned in such a pleasant way.
Ginny may not be able to attend the wedding. However, we are still putting in an endeavour to sort out the schedule. I shall see you very soon,

Give my regards to Bertha dear.
Mr Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...