Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fellowship Acceptance Letter

From,
Mr Charles,
D-12, Waving Winds Apartments,
Manchester
To,
Mr Eric,
Keeping Clean NGO

Dear Mr Eric,
I am drafting this letter to make you know that I have accepted to be a part of your ‘Keeping Clean’ NGO. I was completely numb after realising all the filth which we are surrounded by after attending the seminar which you have invited me for. I reckon you noticed this the moment we came out of
the seminar hall and I suppose that it was for this reason that you immediately extended an invitation for being a fellow member of this NGO. I am completely motivated to contribute my part of responsibility towards our city and the ambience in which we thrive.

I assure you that you shall not just see my name like any other name in your membership register. I fact, this name shall be contributing every possible effort in the combined and collective endeavour of this NGO. Looking forward to fight the war against filth around us,

Yours faithfully,
Mr Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...