Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Internship Acceptance Letter

From,
Mr Felix,
B E Final year,
Triumphant Institute of Engineering,
Massachusetts
To,
Mr Jonathan,
Human Resource officer,
Parker Ltd,
Massachusetts

Dear Mr Watson,
I, Mr Felix, am writing this letter to make you informed about the fact that I have accepted the internship offer in your firm. I would like to mention my gratitude that
I have been chosen to serve as an intern in your esteemed firm. It would be an excellent opportunity for me to showcase all the experience and knowledge about the subject which I have gathered during my academic studying.

I shall assure you that there will never dawn the day when you will find yourself in remorse for appointing me as the intern for your firm.

On the other hand, I shall work to make my education, my college and your firm proud by the endeavour which I wish to put in my work. The city is witness to the excellent working conditions which your firm provides to the staff and I will be privileged to experience it. Looking forward,

Yours sincerely,
Mr Felix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...