Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Acceptance Letter Example

To,

Mr. Jack L Johnson

ICS Technologies

Loath, Lincolnshire,

Date: 13-2-2011

Subject: Acceptance letter

Dear Mr. Johnson

I am writing this letter to confirm my acceptance for the job of technical in-house trainer in your organization Innovative Career Solutions. I am very glad to accept this
offer and want to thank you for this great opportunity. It will boost my career graph.

As we discussed over the telephone, I once again wanted to confirm that that my annual remuneration will be $36000 and I’ll be given insurance and travel benefits.

I’ll join the organization from coming Monday, that is, on 20th Feb, 2011. If you need to discuss anything before my joining or if I am required to perform any paperwork or formality before joining the job, kindly let me know.

Once again, I am really thankful to you for granting this job opportunity to me and I assure I’ll give my best performance to achieve organizational objectives.

Yours Sincerely,
Mark Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...