Monday, January 21, 2013

Interview Acceptance Letter

From
Mr Harry Potter
To,
Rita Taylor,
Chief Editor,
The Daily Prophet

Dear Ms Rita Taylor,
I hope that this letter finds you in the pink of your health. I am writing to you this time around to make you aware that I am ready for the interview which you have been longing for
such a long period of time. It has been a long time that my voice has not reached my supporters and friends all over the world. Meanwhile, there have been many rumours being circulated about me from different sources.

You have been one of those voices which have confirmed things from me time and again before letting it come out in the public. Hence, it is but obvious that I wish to talk to you and answer all the queries which you have in store for me. The time, date and place for the interview have been intimated in the enclosure along with this letter. Waiting eagerly to hear questions from you,

Yours faithfully,
Mr Harry Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...