Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sample Acceptance Letter


To,

Mr. Kem Brown

BQ Technologies

E-71, City Lane

Manchester

Date: 12-02-2012

Subject: Acceptance Letter

Dear Mr. Brown
I am writing this letter to accept your job offer as network administrator in your prestigious organization. I really appreciate you kind consideration in the interview process
and I am looking forward to be a part of such an esteem organization.

As we discussed over phone, I will need 10-15 days to serve notice period in my current job. Hence, I’ll be able to join from 1st March, 2012. I hope you will allow me to complete my job notice period.

I am really thankful to you, that you gave this opportunity to me. I assure you that I’ll work very hard and always prove myself to be a good performer. In case you need any other information you can always call me on my phone number (457) 788-0986.

Yours sincerely,
Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...