Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Acceptance Letter


To

john

House no. 56

#32 Oak Drive Lane,
Poole,

Date: 14-02-2012

Subject: Acceptance Letter

Dear Ms. Parker,
I am writing this letter to confirm my acceptance about your tenant application. You can rent a room in my house on the second floor. I’ll give you only one room that you saw last weekend and all the furniture in
the room will be at your disposal.

The rent for the room will be $500 per month and a security deposit of $2000 will also be applicable. You can use the room only for domestic purpose and not for any sort of commercial purpose.
I am sure you’ll enjoy your stay as our surroundings and neighborhood is very good, clean and hygienic. We keep on organizing social get together for our society members and have a lot of fun.

I’ll prepare the agreement in a couple of days and then you can come and submit the security deposit, after which you can shift anytime.

See you soon.
Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...