Monday, January 21, 2013

Job Acceptance Letter

From,
Ms Stella,
D-8, Waterloo Archway,
London
To,
Mrs Goblin,
Marketing manager,
YBS mall,
London

Dear Mrs Goblin,
It takes me extreme pleasure to make you aware of the fact that I have accepted the job offer from your side with open arms. This has been an excellent heading for my career. After the successful confrontation between the two of us in the campus interview, I have been expecting this favourable future coming
my way. I would take this platform to assure you that all the promising aspects which have helped me fetch this job shall be reflected again and again in my work. I shall try extremely hard to avoid any occasion to make you feel regretful for my appointment.

On the other hand, I shall work for making you and the entire firm a proud possession of his city. The working conditions in the YBS mall have been a benchmark for all the malls in the city and hence there is no need to worry on my part.

Thanking you,

Yours, faithfully,
Ms Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...