Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Farewell Letter Template

Name of Sender
Address of Sender
Date
Name of Recipient
Address of Recipient
Dear (First Name) or Mr. /Ms. (Last Name)
I write this letter to inform you that I will be leaving on ___________.  I have had a wonderful time with you and our colleagues but I have
decided to leave ___________ (the present place of residence/job, etc.) because of (reason/s).
It is a hard decision for me to make but something that I have to do now.  I will never forget the good times we shared and will treasure all the memories.  I have learned a lot working with you and I will carry these lessons throughout my life.
I will send you my address and other contact details as soon as I get settled in (new place/job).  You may still contact me at my mobile number and email address should the need arise.

I hope we continue to keep in touch.  Best wishes to you and your family!
Regards,
(Name of Sender)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...