Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Medical Farewell Letter

To,
Matthew Hayden
Head Dean
Sun Shine Medical College
345 Oscar High Street
Holly Wood, Los Angeles 2327
Dated: 1st of May 2012
Respected Sir,
It is really emotional that I have to write this letter. I have to bid farewell as my medical degree has come to an end.
I had joined this medical college with lots of hope of making a successful career as a doctor. I had lots of expectations from this medical college. But my experience of studying in this college has exceeded my expectations. I had the best five years of my life in
this college. The professors were very inspiring and ensured that we have fair amount of practical knowledge along with theoretical knowledge. The course structure and syllabus were very informative.
I will make sure to make best use of my knowledge for the well-being of the people. I will miss you all and I would request you to convey this to all the faculty members.

Thanking you,
Josh Brolin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...