Monday, September 1, 2014

Company Employee Retirement Letter

To,
Mr. Ronal Walt
Manager
Accounts Department
Dreams International Company
Birmingham
Subject: Company employee retirement letter
Date: 3rd January 2013
Respected Sir,
I am sending this letter to notify that my last working day at Dreams International Company would be on 5th January 2012.
I am looking forward for my impending retirement but through this letter, I would like to thank you and all my co-workers for presenting me such a great opportunity to exercise my skills. It was a wonderful experience to work with you all at such a renowned company. I have genuinely enjoyed my
employment tenure at Dreams International and my experiences and skills have greatly been polished. The working hours, the luncheon parties, the discussion sessions and the meetings with co-workers and senior members would be greatly missed by me during my retirement life.
Please let me know if I can be of any help to you for the smooth transition and progress of my retirement procedures. I have made sure to work up to the best of my skills till my retirement date and would be happy to help for any kind of future assistances.

I once again thank you for providing me such a professional workplace. I will be shortly meeting the HR department to finalize the pending details and other information regarding my retirement.
Thanking you!
Sincerely,
Fred David
Accountant
Dreams International Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...