Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sample Farewell Letter

October 20, 2010
Dear Emma,
I hope this letter finds you in good condition.  I am leaving town soon and I couldn’t leave without saying a proper goodbye to you.
I want to thank you so much for being such a kind neighbor.  You made me feel at home when I first moved in town and you have been a trustworthy friend ever
since.  Without you, my stay here would have been sad and lonely.  I really appreciate all the help you have extended to me through tough times.  I hope that I have also been able to provide you the same support.
I will cherish all our memories together.  But hey, it is not the end of our friendship.  Maybe you can come and visit me in the near future.
Let’s keep in touch.  I will send you my address soon, but in the meantime, you can email me and contact me at the same mobile number.

Best wishes,
Sheila Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...