Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Farewell Letter to a Girlfriend

To,
Nancy Myers
High Rise Apartments
45 Tuna Fish Road
London, United Kingdom 3490
Dated: 1st of May 2012
Dear Nancy,
I am writing this letter with extreme sadness. I have to bid you farewell as I am going abroad in order to pursue my MBA and may not be able to come before one year.
I would be missing you a lot and especially all the lovely moments that
I have spent with you. Those are the best moments of my life. Nothing can compensate for those moments. It will be really difficult for me to stay away from you. I believe that you must be feeling the same too. I wish I could take you with me but you also have a career to pursue.
I wish you all the best for the future and will keep loving you. I will miss you.
Yours loving boyfriend,
Hans Harmsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...