Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ronald Reagan Farewell Letter

To,
My fellow Americans
Dear All,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am one of those millions of Americans who suffers from Alzheimer’s disease. Once I got the information about the news, my wife Nancy and I had to decide whether to keep this as a private matter or to make it public.
Earlier when Nancy was suffering from breast cancer, we had made it
public and as a result awareness was spread and people started undergoing tests. Thus, they were treated in the early stages. Unfortunately in my case as the disease progresses, I will be a burden for my family. I am confident that in those moments Nancy will face it with faith and courage.
I want to thank you all for letting me serve as your President. Whenever God calls me, I will be leaving with lots of love for this country. May god bless you all.

Thanking you,
Ronald Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...