Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Farewell Letter to Colleagues

To,
All my colleagues
Sales Department
All Solutions Limited
34 Neo Gen Road
South City, South Carolina 3490
Dated: 21st of May 2012
Subject: Letter to bid you all farewell
Dear Colleagues,
This is to inform you that I have to bid you all farewell as I am resigning from my position of that of an assistant sales manager in this organization on 25th of May 2012. I am resigning as I am
joining a new organization in a new position.
I have been working in this organization for the last 3 years and had a wonderful team like you who made a workplace happy and exciting. You all have been really helpful throughout my tenure. I believe that I would never get colleagues like you in any organization.
I will miss you all a lot. I would request you all to stay in touch. Wishing best of luck to all of you for your future endeavors.

Thanking you,
John Woo
Assistant Sales Manager
All Solutions Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...