Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Farewell Thank You Letter

To,
Jess Holmes
Managing Director
Leon Group Limited
789 Terrace View Lane
New Land, Iowa 4589
Dated: 4th of May 2012
Sub: Farewell Thank You Letter
Respected Mr. Holmes,
I am writing this letter to bid you farewell as I have to leave this organization as I am moving back to my hometown. I would also like to thank you for all that you have done for me.
I had joined this organization three years back when you
were my immediate boss. This was my first job. As a boss you have taught me a lot that has helped me to grow professionally. You have always been motivational; as a result I have always performed well.
I would always be thankful to this organization and to you for whatever you all have given me and taught me. It’s sad that I have to say goodbye.

Thanking you,
Simon Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...