Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Farewell Party Thank You Letter

To,
Sam Mendes
76 York Shire Drive
York City, Las Vegas 7290
Dated: 4th of May 2012
Subject: Thank you for the farewell party
Dear Sam,
It is sad that I have to move to a different town as my father is getting transferred. I am writing this letter to thank you for the farewell that you guys gave me last night.
We all have been brought up in the same neighborhood and have
been closest friends as far as I can remember. I will miss all those moments when I move away. I was surprised when you guys had arranged for a farewell party for me. It was really sweet of you guys and I will always remain thankful to you all for the party. I had an amazing time as we all old friends bonded together.
It was the best gift at this moment as it will always remind me of all the happy times we had.
Thanking you,
Kate Winslet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...