Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Farewell to Employer

Mr. Nigel West
Elegant Apartments
Bristol, BS17 1QY
July 1, 2010
James Williams
General Manager
Likeable Company
Bristol
Dear Mr. Williams,
I would like to inform you of my departure on August 10.  My family and I are moving to London since my husband was offered a new position at a distinguished school there.
It is a fortunate event for us although I am also sad to
leave my post at your company since I have tremendously enjoyed my job.  Thank you for your support and kindness during the ten years I was employed at your company.  The company has helped hone my skills and capabilities as a sales representative.  These will continue to contribute to my career as I search for a new job in London.
Should you need to contact me, you may do so at the same email address and mobile phone number.

Thank you again and I wish the company more success.
Sincerely,
Mr. Nigel West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...