Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sorry Mom I'm Pregnant Letter

Dear Mom,
Before you start reading any further, I would like you to sit down first. I know by now, you can feel it in your gut what I'm about to say. Its hard for me to tell you this, I'm scared, very scared. But still I have to tell you and I don't want to break your heart. I can't tell dad, please don't tell dad just yet.
Sorry, Mom I'm pregnant. It's Josh. I went to the doctor and
I got the news yesterday. I just don't know what to do. I've been crying night and day. Am scared Mom and I need you very bad. Please despite your anger, please don't throw me out of the house.
Josh doesn't know yet. No one knows. Only you and I know. I just want to let you know first before I do anything. I love you Mom. I'm sorry.

Your daughter,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...