Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sorry I'm Gay Letter to Wife

A sorry letter from a husband who is finally coming out to his wife. After much soul searching and realizing his true nature and sexuality, it is about time he respectfully let the wife know why the relationship is not working.

Dear Philippa,

Sorry, but I am not who you think I am. I have been living with a lie all these years. I want to free myself now and I want to set you free too. You deserve better and maybe if I'm finally honest with myself - we can both be happy. You will no longer feel any pain, neglect or rejection in any form.

You are a very beautiful person, Philippa. Maybe that's what really attracted me to you. Your warmth and happy aura that is both infectious and alluring. But I finally
realized that those are the qualities I have always sought for myself, that I wish I was as enchanting as you are. Maybe I could be if I finally come out and say the obvious that I am a beautiful person as you are because the answer is inside me. All I need is to be honest. Philippa, I'm gay.

I am sorry that this news will break your heart. But I can longer keep on lying to you because I love you just the same. The only difference now is that you know the truth about me.

Its now up to you whether if you will come to accept me or come to terms about why our relationship will never work.

I always have faith in you. Listen we don't need to suffer anymore. I would understand your anger, but I hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me one day. It is through you I was able to discover and understand my true self.

Always in Love,
Rupert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...