Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sorry I'm Not There for Christmas

Say sorry to your girlfriend that you won't be spending the Christmas holidays with her

Dear Isabella,

Sorry my love, but I won't be coming home for the holidays, I feel so sad telling you this, but my priorities at work have changed and it would be better if we skip the holidays this year and just meet up by January. There are some things I am very responsible for at work that is rather hard to explain right now. But trust me, this is for the best and this is for us - for our relationship and
our life together.

What I really mean to tell you now is that I miss you so much. Christmas won't be the same without you by my side. Sorry I really wish things could be different, but you know how hard it is out here and I must do everything I can to keep my work. I hope you understand. I'll call you later baby.

kisses,
Jethro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...