Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sorry Letter to a Friend

Dear ????,

I don’t really know where to start but I think saying sorry would be an idea. 
I’m sorry ok, I really truly am. I screwed up. But these things happen when you (me) get all worked up and angry, but I know I shouldn’t use this as an excuse. I know I shouldn’t have said some, well most or even all of the things I said, but I know that I can’t take it all back but I wish I could. I hate fighting, especially with you. You mean a lot to me ok, more than you know. It kills me inside to know that I have hurt somebody that I care about so much. 

Without you I am incomplete
To have a true friend is a rare opportunity, 
they are hard to find
difficult to leave
and impossible to forget.
They keep your secrets from unwanted ears,
they are there for you through good times and bad.

You are all this and more to me. 

?????
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...