Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sorry for a Bad Date

Say sorry to a girl after a bad date. Here's a sorry letter after a date gone horribly wrong. If you didn't leave a good impression that night, follow through with a brash second date proposal and a promise of good behavior. Girls like guys who say sorry!

Dear Debra,

I'm so sorry about last Thursday night. I didn't plan on being so drunk and very impolite throughout our date. I was so nervous early in the evening that I drank so much to cover up my jitters. Its quite rare for me to date someone like you- someone very beautiful, outspoken and successful. To be honest, I really
wanted to impress you so bad and I wanted to be very confident enough to express myself around you. Unfortunately, the wine didnt help out and it ruined everything. I'm very sorry, things could have gone better.
I just want to let you know I regret my behavior. I hope you would still keep an open mind and give me another chance to make it up to you- maybe a lunch date at your favorite restaurant? And I promise to skip the wine :)
Yours alone,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...