Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sorry I'm Not Perfect Letter

Don't let anyone belittle you, say sorry for not being perfect and drive the point across with this letter:

Dear Virginie,

Sorry I'm not perfect! I'm not that person you want me to be. These mind games and high expectations you've set are only causing us to drift apart. I hope you realize what I'm getting at- sometimes I just want to be myself around you, but I can't because you
complain much and I feel I'm not good enough for you. Honestly, that's how you make me feel, no matter how hard I try, I feel I'm not good enough, not perfect to be loved, not worth it.
Have a little faith in me. That's all I ask! I wouldn't settle for mediocrity either, I also strive for success. Just like you!
Still, I'm sorry if I let you down in anyway. I love you and I would do anything to make our relationship work. But you also gotta help me on this, baby- it takes two to tango.
Always,
Markus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...