Saturday, March 24, 2012

Public Apology for Assault

A legal letter for an out of court settlement and public apology over a pepper spray assault.

To Everyone,

I'm writing this for the simple reason that I want to sincerely apologize for the harm I caused to Cristina Thames in the pepper spraying incident on August 15, 2021 at the Argyle Sportsclub in California.

I deeply regret what happened to Cristina. It was an unfortunate mistake as the incident was unprovoked by Cristina. I understand and know the damage and embarrassment it has caused her. I do realize that Cristina has suffered physically, emotionally, psychologically and financially due to the incident.

Rest assured no other form of harassment will come to Cristina and her family.

I would like to say that this is done out of my own free will in efforts to remedy any ill will between us. I pray that friends will understand and all will be supportive of this effort of mine to rectify any misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...