Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sorry Letter for Borrowing Item without Permission from Owner

Taking stuff without permission is stealing. But we disregard this and simply consider this as borrowing particularly if the item belongs to a friend. A sorry letter is in order if your friend starts looking for his missing stuff.

Dear Fred,

I am sorry for taking your book without your permission. That was truly rude and careless of me. Candy informed me you had been looking for it all night. I took it because I had class at 10am and I couldn't find my own copy in time because I was running late. So I took yours at your desk and it slipped my mind after class to bring it back. It was utterly stupid of me not to leave a note. I am very sorry for this. But rest assured, your book is now back on your desk.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...