Monday, September 1, 2014

Employment Application Letter

May 25, 2010
Ms. Liza Bennett
Human Resources Officer
Ceredigion University
Lampeter
Ceredigion, SA47 7ED

Dear Ms. Bennett,
Warm greetings!
I wish to apply for the position of Biology professor which was referred to me by a friend who teaches Chemistry at your university, Prof. Peter Burnett.  I have enclosed my
completed job application form, a copy of my curriculum vitae, and three references.
Your university is reputed to be among the top schools for science courses in the country and the opportunities presented with the job are very interesting.  I believe that my educational background and experience in the field make me a highly qualified candidate.
My main strengths are best suited to your qualifications, as follows:
I have have been a Biology professor for fifteen years in a good school
I have received citation for my good teaching performance
I have attended seminars and applied new teaching techniques in my classes

Please check my curriculum vitae for additional information.  I can be contacted anytime through cell phone number 908-554-5595.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Prof. Steven Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...