Monday, September 1, 2014

Self Employment Letter

To,
Henry Cooper
Relationship Manager
National Tax Authority
23 U Turn Road
South Carolina, Los Angeles 7890
Dated: 12th of April 2012
Subject: Confirming self-employment
Respected Mr. Cooper
This is to inform you that I, Jimmy Hendrix residing at 48 Oscar Wild Road have my own business and thus is self-employed. I have been self-employed since 1st of April 2012 and my business deals with
providing information technology services to various corporate organizations.
The name of my organization is Sun Shine Technological Solutions and has an office address located at 10 Down Road, South Carolina, Los Angeles 7834. The annual profit that I draw from my business is around $50000 per annum. There are total 4 staff members in the organization other than me – i.e., 3 marketing executives and the office boy.

Please feel free to contact me if you need further information or have any query.
Yours sincerely,
Jimmy Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...