Monday, September 1, 2014

Employment Referral Letter

April 25, 2010
Ms. Susan Stiles
Manager
Good Supplies
Lampeter
Ceredigion, SA49 6ED

Dear Ms. Stiles,
I am a friend and former colleague of Daniel Walker who is currently employed as a sales representative at your company.  Mr. Walker has been working for fifteen years in your
company and she has advised me to send my resume to you.  I previously worked with Mr. Walker at the reputed Quality Stores where we both worked as sales representatives in 2001-2002.
I am working as a sales representative in London at present.  However, I will be moving to Ceredigion next year and I would greatly appreciate you if you could give me recommendations regarding my job search.  I hope to be employed in the field of sales or any related work.  I would be most thankful if you could extend me your kind assistance in getting a job despite your busy schedule.

I have attached a copy of my resume.
Thank you.  I am hoping for your kind consideration.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Pam Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...