Monday, September 1, 2014

Employment Follow Up Letter

To,
Tina Turner
Recruitment Manager
Gas Garments Limited
34 Norman Green Street
New York, New Jersey 6390
Dated: 23rd of May 2012
Sub: Employment Follow Up Letter
Respected Miss. Turner,
This letter is in regards to the interview for which I appeared in your organization for the position of a sales manager. I would like to make a follow up of the interview.
I had appeared for the first round interview for the job position which was conducted by
you on 15th of May 2012. I was told that I would be informed about the result of the interview within one week. But it has been more than one week and I have not yet received any information regarding the same. So I am writing this follow up letter. I would like to know whether I have been selected for the second round.

It would be really great if you could update me with the information.
Yours sincerely,
Jack Ripper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...