Monday, September 1, 2014

Employment Acceptance Letter

To
Lisa Marie Presley
Recruitment Manager
Gas Garments Limited
47 Hilly Billy Road
New York, New Jersey 6789
Dated: 3rd of May 2012
Subject: Acceptance of employment
Respected Mrs. Presley,
This letter is in regards to the offer letter received from your organization on 1st of May 2012 for the position of an in house designer. I would like to inform that I agree to accept the job offer.
It has always been my ambition to work as a fashion designer with a reputed
company like yours that will help me grow as a professional. I have gone through all the terms and conditions in the offer letter and have clearly understood it. I am also fine with the salary that you are offering me.
I would like to thank you for giving me the job offer and I am looking forward to joining your organization. I am also enclosing the required documents along with this letter.

Thanking you,
Neil Bane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...