Monday, September 1, 2014

Employment Appeal Letter

To,
Jude Law
HR Manager
Trans Union Credit Agency
45 Yankee White Street
Oklahoma, San Francisco 6345
Dated: 23rd of May 2012
Subject: Employment appeal letter
Respected Mr. Law,
This is in regards to the application sent by me on 10th of May for employment in your organization for the position of an assistant manager and you had denied the employment.
The reason you have stated for denying me employment is that you had
run a background check for me and found that my name is blacklisted in your credit-reporting agency. I would like to inform you that I have never been blacklisted by any credit-reporting agency as I have no loan or any credit outstanding. It could be possible that you have found the records of another individual with similar name.

I would kindly request you to look into this matter once again. I am enclosing a copy of the denial letter sent by you and the details of my credit report with this letter. In case if you need any other information please let me know.
Regards,
Chris Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...