Sunday, February 10, 2013

Admissions Counselor Cover Letter

George Eastwood
Deane Road
Bolton, BL2 5AB
April 29, 2010
Dr. David Morgan
Newton St Loe
Bath, BA2 9BN
Dear Dr. Morgan,
Warm greetings!
I learned from a friend working in your institute that you are currently looking for an admissions counselor.  I would like to apply for the position and I have attached my curriculum vitae for your
perusal.  I believe that I am highly capable to fulfill the tasks required by the position.
I took up my baccalaureate degree at a reputed university and have worked as a counselor for ten years.  I left my post to take further studies.  I have good communication skills and have a vast experience working with students.  I also have good interpersonal skills and can guide students in choosing the right courses.  I have a positive attitude and enthusiastic demeanor that encourages students I counsel.
I can be reached through 01203 900601 if you have any inquiries.
Thank you.  I hope for a positive response.
Yours sincerely,
George Eastwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...