Sunday, February 10, 2013

Admission Request Letter

To
Mr. Mark Spencer
Dean – Admissions
University of Poole
Poole
Date: 15th Feb’ 2012
Subject: Admission Request letter for masters in zoology course.
Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to request for admission in your esteemed university for pursuing the Masters course in zoology. I have completed my graduate degree in zoology from Manchester University with a
good academic score. I am now looking forward to enroll for master’s degree in zoology in a reputed university like yours.
I have attached my academic record details, score sheets from high school and bachelor’s degree, documents supporting my achievements throughout my academic career, few recommendation letters and other necessary documents supporting the application form. I have also filled the application form with necessary details that I downloaded from your university’s website.
I am looking forward for a positive reply from your side with an admission approval letter. In case if you need any other document or details, please contact me at 00-887-877-888.
Yours sincerely,
Anna Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...