Sunday, February 10, 2013

School Admission Letter

Terence Grant
Roseford Road
Cambridge, CB3 2HD
August 22, 2010
Dr. David Baker
Admission’s Office
Cambridge School
Cambridge, CB1 1TN
Dear Dr. Baker,
This is with reference to my daughter’s application for admision to your school.  We have recently moved in town and I was hoping that my daughter be admitted as a junior high student in your renowned
school.  Our neighbors’ children all go to your school and have spoken highly of the quality of education you offer.  Your school was also recommended by my daughter’s former school.
My daughter is an excellent student and has done well academically in her previous school.  She studies hard and is also active in class.  Her teachers all report that she is a  intelligent and is fast learner, displaying eagerness in gaining new knowledge.  She has a good school record and has not encountered any problems in school.
Thank you.  I hope you accept my daughter for enrollment in your school.
Yours sincerely,
Terence Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...