Sunday, February 10, 2013

Admission Appeal Letter

John Ebdon
Eton Road
London, NW2 3HY
April 2, 2010
Dr. Glynis Hughes
Chancellor
University of Arts
High Holborn
London, WC2V 7EY
Dear Dr. Hughes,
I am a graduate of theatre arts and have applied for admission to your institution’s graduate program.  I was happy to receive a letter informing me that I was qualified for admission.  It was unfortunate that
I fell ill and was not able to complete the final admission requirements.  I still wish to take higher studies in your institution in the following academic year and I would like to appeal for admission.  I have regained my health and since the academic year has not yet started, I hope that I could still be accepted for enrollment.  It would be a great honor for me to be able to study in your esteemed institution.
I have attached a copy of my attending physician’s medical certificate for your reference.
Thank you.  I sincerely hope you would heed my appeal.
Respectfully,
John Ebdon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...