Sunday, February 10, 2013

Admission Application Letter

To
Ms. Barbara Stevens
Dean, St. Clark University
#564, Old Street,
Leicestershire
Date: 13th Feb, 2012
Subject: Admission application letter
Respected Ma’am
I am writing this letter to apply for the admission in your renowned university for Master’s degree in Business Administration. I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have completed my Graduate degree 8 years
back in Business Administration with Marketing as specialization. However, at that time due to some family problems, I had to opt for job and thus could not continue my studies.
But now I want to pursue my master’s degree and I want to complete it from your esteemed institution. I have completed the application form and have attached all the necessary documents like to my academic mark sheets, job experience letters and recommendation letters for your perusal.
I assure you that I will work very hard and will perform extremely well in the academics. Looking forward for a positive reply from your university
Yours faithfully,
Ethan Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...