Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Rejection Follow Up Letter

To,
John Woods
Recruitment Manager
Gas Garments Limited
45 Downey Street
New South Wales, United Kingdom 4578
Dated: 12th of August 2012
Subject: Latter for rejection follow up
Respected Mr. Woods,
This letter is in regards to the application made by me for the job position of in house fashion designer for which you conducted an interview on 5th of August 2012. I received a letter from your end stating that I have been rejected for the job.
I would like to first thank you for selecting me for the first
interview round and taking out time to conduct my interview. I am writing to know the exact reason for me not getting selected for the job. Did you reject me because of my work experience as that of a freelance designer and you are looking for a candidate with full time working experience.  I have pursued my degree in fashion designing from a reputed fashion designing school. Though I am a freelancer there is great demand of my garments in the market.

I am looking forward to the reason of my rejection. It would be really help me to prepare if I am applying for the same position in the future.
Regards,
Maher Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...