Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Hardship letter to lender

Ms. Claire Roberts
Malmesbury Road, Woodford
London, E15 2NL
September 30, 2010
Mr. Joseph Walken
Effective Mortgage Company
London
Re:  Loan no. 000012-345
Dear Sir,
I received the letter of notification from your office regarding my unpaid dues yesterday.  I would like to apologize for not paying the dues the reason for which is my
current financial status.  Unfortunately, I lost my job last month and I have been unable to find work until now.
Nevertheless, I am determinedly looking for a job and have several job interviews scheduled in the coming week.  I am hoping to land a job soon so that I can resume my payments within this month.  I am appealing on your kindness to allow me to have a workout option with your company so that I may pay my loan within your policy.

Thank you.  I hope for your kind consideration.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...