Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Leave of Absence Letter

Ms. Dame Greenaway
Kirkby, Liverpool
Merseyside, L35 4HS
November 9, 2010
Mr. Neil Bean
Manager
ELSE Company
Re: Leave of Absence
Dear Mr. Bean,
I am writing this letter to request for a two-week leave of absence effective November 15 to 29.  My husband is set to undergo chemotherapy for his lung cancer and I will be taking care of him during his treatment and hospitalization.
I have already submitted the articles assigned to me and
are finishing the rest of the articles that are part of my work load for this month.  I am confident that my co-writers will be able to revise the articles should there be comments and suggestions from the editors.  I have discussed the contents of the articles with the two staff members who will be taking charge of the assignments during my absence.
I can be reached through my phone or email address if my services are needed during my LOA.

Thank you.  I hope for your prompt approval.
Sincerely,
Dame Greenaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...