Friday, November 25, 2016

Sample follow Up Letter

From:
Smith
16 Arlington Road,
Manchester
M14 6LZ
To:
Ginger Bread Company
Cricketfield Rd,
Seaford ,
East Sussex ,
BN25 1BU

This is a follow up letter for my application which was submitted to you for a suitable position in your company.
Having completed education and after completing trainee program in reputed company, I have applied for a job in your company with an aim to provide full time services to
your company. I believe my education and experience will surely meet the standards for the position in the company.

I am quite enthusiastic to work in your company and would like to endeavor to the best of my abilities in providing the best services to you.
Please contact me or mail me for any queries or clarifications so that I can attend to you promptly. I am also enclosing a copy of resume for your immediate reference.
This job is really important for me as I possess all the credibilities and working for your company will surely be a great privilege for me as I will be able to receive good work experience and good prospects from the job.

The work experience that I receive from your company will enhance my future career and I am confident that it will place me in a prospective position in the near future. Given an opportunity to work for you company, I shall surely extend my fullest skills and abilities to produce the best quality work to give the best accomplishments and successful tasks for the company.
Once again thank you for this opportunity to write to you.
Thanking you and looking forward to receive early reply from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...