Friday, November 25, 2016

Follow Up Letter Example

From:
126, Perth Road,
Blairgowrie ,
Perthshire ,
PH10 6EQ
To:
Master Constructions
Tamworth Road,
COVENTRY ,
CV7 8JJ
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having considered my application for an interview with you. After attending the interview, I am even more enthusiastic to join your organization with the fact that your requirements for job and my work experience are in
perfect accordance.
In fact, I am submitting this follow up letter to you to review my application and to contact me for any additional information that is required from my end to fulfill the job requirements. I am also confident that my education and work experience will surely prove to be a valuable asset for your organization.

I have been in this industry for quite a long period of time, and I have received most extensive and in-depth knowledge which can be applied in this industry to expand business operations.

With excellent communications and as a team member, can surely deliver the best work.
Please contact me or mail me.
Sincerely,
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...