Friday, November 25, 2016

Follow Up Letter Format

From:
Bob Christo
29, Douglas Avenue,
EXMOUTH ,
EX8 2HE
To:
High Sky Constructions
Higher Bank Villas,
Off Adelade Terrace,
Blackburn , BB2 6EU

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:
This is in pursuit of a suitable position in your organization. I submitted a letter of application and a resume and attended an interview.
I take this opportunity to give you a recall about the discussion we have had during the interview in which you have expressed much in detail about the candidate’s requirements. Having worked in
the similar industry for quite a long time, I feel that I can surely meet all the demands of job that is currently vacant.
I also assure you that it will be my earnest endeavor to give the best efforts to achieve the targets that are set aside monthly, quarterly or half-yearly.  The previous work experience will surely add to the present efficiency and in giving perfect and accurate quality of work.
Once again I reiterate a fact that I am very much interested in working for your company and I am confident that my skills and experience will certainly match with the position.

Given an opportunity to work for your organization, shall surely stand upright and deliver and honest and most trusted worthy services to you always.  To this extent, there shall be persistent efforts to keep up the good name for myself and also to maintain the reputation of the company.
If you would like to review my application or if any further information is required from my end, please contact me on # or mail me.
I shall surely be prompt in giving reply to you with the appropriate information.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...