Friday, November 25, 2016

Follow Up Letter Template

From:
Joel Larry
85 Russell Road,
Rhyl , Clwyd ,
LL18 3DS
To:
Pepper & Co.
Golden Lane,
Pembroke
SA 71 4PR
Dear Mr/Ms.
I take this opportunity to thank you for the most valuable time you have taken to interview me. It was a very good privilege to understand about your company job requirements and the working standards that you are looking for in candidates.

As a part of this effort, when I reviewed my previous and current work experience I found it that your job requirements are quite matching with the skills and abilities I
possess and this assures you about my quality of work.
It is also true that I am quite enthusiastic to work for your organization with the matching work experience I have received from my past employment.

I am also confident that my education, skills and work experience will surely prove to be much advantageous to you. At the time of interview, you said that you would surely consider once evaluation has been completed after interview.
Given an opportunity to work for your organization, I shall deliver prompt and most accurate services to your organization in good conduct and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...