Monday, April 1, 2013

Promotion Thank You Letter

Mr. Robin Dean
Editor-in-chief
UK Daily Chronicle
London, WC3V 6EY
Dear Mr. Dean,
Please allow me to thank you for entrusting to me the position of Editorial Assistant of the UK Daily Chronicle.  I am pleased to accept the promotion and I am prepared to fulfill the tasks required of me.
From my first job in the company as a local correspondent, I have enjoyed countless
opportunities to hone my skills and improve my capabilities as a writer.  Through your support and encouragement, my career has taken leaps and bounds.  The challenging working atmosphere has also taught me valuable lessons about discipline and excellence.  Rest assured that I will not fail your trust and will work to the utmost of my ability as the new editorial assistant.
Again, thank you for this opportunity.  I anticipate a fruitful week ahead as I start working with the editorial board.
Yours sincerely,
Deborah Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...