Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Letter of Apology for Delay

Hi {Receiver},

I know that it was very important that {I am on time/send you the prerequisite materials}, and I’m very sorry for{not being on time/missing the deadline}.

I ran into trouble when {reason for delay}. I mismanaged my time and wrongly prioritized other matters over {this one/project}.

In the future, I will exercise better organization to ensure that I am more punctual. I’ll also make sure to keep you up to date on my status in case I encounter any unforeseen difficulties.

If you can offer additional insight or suggestions as to how to improve my punctuality {on projects}, I am willing to listen and learn. You can reach me at {phone/email}.

Sincerely,
{Sender}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...