Thursday, May 3, 2012

Apology Letter to Wife


Dear {Wife},

Well, I really messed up this time. I'm sure you're getting used to that by now. But this time, I know you're really mad because I {action}. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. It was stupid, and I didn't mean to do it.

I understand that this hurt your feelings because {explanation}. I feel like hearing your interpretation of this situation has made us stronger as a couple. If I could take back what I did, I would. I can't, so I'm hoping we can move forward together.

If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, I'd like to grovel in person. You know I love you more than anything in the world, so feel free to unleash your wrath. I'll take it. I absolutely deserve it because only an idiot would {action}.

I love you, {Wife}, and I am so sorry. Just know that I'm looking forward to the many mistakes we'll make together in the future.

Your idiot husband,
{Sender}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...